AUP-COM Application Requirements
- A holder of a baccalaureate degree taken not more than five (5) years prior to the filing of the application. Must have minimum prerequisites of 15 units Biology, 10 units Chemistry, 5 units Physics, 6 units Mathematics, and 12 units Social Sciences.
- NMAT score of 60 or higher is preferred (taken within the last two years).
- Accomplished College of Medicine Online Application. Click this link – https://myauplifebook.aup.edu.ph/aoa/
- Certified True Copy of Transcript Records and Certificate of Completion/Graduation including Over-all GPA.
- Certified of Good Moral Character.
- Four () copies of 2×2 recent photo.
- NBI Clearance.
- Copy of Birth Certificate on official NSO paper.
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate
- Additional Requirements for Foreign Students – click here.
- Letters of Recommendation: two (2) from former science professors at last school attended and one (1) from your clergy or church leader. These must be in individually sealed envelopes with proper return address and sent directly addressed to:
Adventist University of the Philippines
College of Medicine
Puting Kahoy, Silang, Cavite, 4118 Philippines