H. Independent Study
1. The student to be approved for independent study should:
1. have an over-all GPA of 3.50;
2. have special needs as approved by the department chair, dean and the VP for Academics.
2. The qualified applicant should pay three times the regular tuition fee plus P5,000 for the subject. The second fee goes to the teacher and the department on a sharing basis of 80% and 20%, respectively.
3. The teacher involved should prepare an outline of activities, compilation of requirements and a schedule of consultations approved by the department chair and the dean.
4. A maximum of three (3) units only is allowed for independent study for the whole program.