G. Academic Grievance

Any student desirous of expressing concern regarding instructional matters such as perceived unfair grading, cheating, or general misunderstanding, should confer with his instructor, department chair, or the college dean before the matter is taken to the VP for Academics. Any complaint brought to the VP for Academics must be made in writing with the approval of the department chair and the college dean.